Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Hairdo

Today, I went and got hair extensions and I am so impressed with the way they turned out... Now, if you read back in my blog I got my hair fried about 3 months ago.... I have been trying to let it grow, but honestly she F***** it up and every hair dresser says they have not seen it this bad!
So.... I have posted the before and after pictures to give a visual of what I am talking about!















Before.....















After....















....Keep in mind these pictures are taken after weights and yoga today... :)))
I am glad I finally feel like I have hair on my head. LOL I never realized how much my hair meant to me until this happened. It is so true that you never realize how much someone or something means to you until it's gone.
My hair stylist Courtney from San Fransisco Street Salon and Spa has made me feel like a million bucks again! Courtney told me that I will not see or feel any results with my hair repairing for at least a year... if that puts it into perspective for you! I keep trying anything from protein treatments... to hair products... but it is just going to take time!
This is a point where I am learning patients because I have no choice. So here is my new look for now and who knows when it will change! :)))

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! The brown definitely suits you better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! May I ask what happened? It sounds like it wasn't your choice for short hair? I thought it was adorable short too. You have a face that can handle any hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so forgive me. Looks like I didn't really READ your post as you clearly state what happened right at the beginning. Woops!

    ReplyDelete