Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yoga is AMAZING

About a week ago I started to go to yoga at Go Ta Yoga in Old Town Folsom. I debate all the time on going (due to the fact I hate stretching), but once I am done I am so glad I went. Last night yoga was bad ass!!! I could hardly hold myself in the poses the entire time. He had us doing a lot of core work...
When I go to a yoga class I want to feel like I accomplished something after wards. When I go to Go Ta Yoga I get something out of it every time. I am probably the most inflexible person and my goal is to become more flexible over the year. My challenge to myself is to go to yoga 5 days a week for 2 months. I am taking this personal challenge on because I need to be more flexible and I honestly hate stretching (it's key to an athletes daily routine).
If you live in the area you should try it out. They have $10 for 10 days right now. I go to Corry or James class!! Hope to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment